Saturday 8 June 2013

my top 5 things that I currently dislike about myself.

In my second post of confessional self-depricating 'humour' and neurosis here is a quick look at my particularly personal and current brand of self hatred.

1. I pop Immodium like they're sweets to stop myself from being sick because I'm allergic to a lot of food and I'm not careful.

2. I have no clue of the appropriate amount of times to text someone so I will just text and text until I get a reply. This gets progressively worse the more alcohol I consume.

3. I really like affection. Holding hands, cuddling, the lot. I will just take them without concern for personal space or preference.

4. I am getting increasingly more 'in' to Tumblr.

5. I recently described homosexuality as a 'preference' and now I keep remembering that I've done that and hating myself. I feel it was important to express just how inebriated I was when I did this.

I'd like to make it very clear however that my hair has been looking incredible lately and that also someone whose opinion is very important at the moment told me I had nice eyes.

You win, you lose.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment